Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blah. Blah Blah, featuring Beige A.

Finals are almost over...meaning not over yet...meaning I still have a paper to write and a multiple choice question thingy to wing because frankly, I'm not studying for that. It's St. Patrick's day and I'm sick, tired, and I know I'm boring but I'm not going out. For whatever reason I can be pressured to go to the gym at 12 AM after 4 hours of interrupted sleep in a 30 hour period but the prospect of drinking when I have a scratchy throat is too much. So lucky (haha) for you guys I'm posting to make sure I go to bed at a reasonably late hour.

My prospects for Spring Break are looking pretty bleak. I've got work from 8-5 everyday except for Sunday and maybe Friday. Basically the only thing I have to look forward to is a Sunday visit from my fav cousin where we will sit around and watch a season of a sitcom, Alice and Wonderland Saturday night with co workers, Cat sitting over that weekend and then maybe being awake enough to read a fun book the rest of that week.

Past that, I'm almost looking forward to next quarter's classes. Taking Ancient Tragedy which should be fun...I mean I get to hear someone besides myself whine for 3 acts so there might be issues but we'll see. Some history class (I'm not being vague I just literally don't know which one I'm taking yet) and a Norwegian literature class. I know right. I'm a history major, not a lit major, why am I taking two lit classes?

Who knows.

Maybe I'll find my future.

Probably not though.

KK fool it's not midnight yell yet so stop tooting your horn. I don't care if it's the fight song.

There that's my dbag for this post. and I already threw in the cat word so I guess I have my pet too.

Time to force myself to eat dinner and then go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment