Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yup...I'm really doing this

Kk so not a very eventful day today…no puppies or exceptional dbags.

I mean there were the assholes that should have been on Bruinwalk but were sneaking around Haines who tried to make me feel guilty for ignoring them. You’re carrying around a clipboard. Acknowledging you would mean I’d end up getting scammed for another $196.00. You’d try to guilt me with the dying children while not given me any real assurance that I’m not just being really stupid. In fact you should feel guilty for calling me out when I was giving all the obvious “please don’t make me be a bitch and actually tell you no” signs. Headphones in (blasting Body Language), staring up at the sky, walking as far away as possible. Obviously I need some sunglasses. Maybe then they’ll get the hint.

Probably not.

Anyway because nothing horribly eventful happened and no one really yelled at me we’re going to have to get creative.

Which will probably end up a tranny trainwreck but hey, I need to be true to my inner self, so its ok.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
So I spent 15 minutes getting distracted and not thinking of anything so I’m just gonna get this out of my system and write about my pets. I know right. How lame. But it’s going to happen one day so I might as well just do it and move on. Oooooh…that’s what she said. And yes…I did watch the latest episode of The Office.

I’ve got two dogs and a cat that live at home with my parents while I slum it in Westwood =(.

Lady’s a ginger anorexic chow-chow mutt who is even more paranoid and insecure than I am. That’s probably because she’s a ginger. She also tries to be Chola with the exaggerated eyeliner look but she gets scared when you speak Mexican so she’s in a no-win situation there. My dad picked her out in the pound because she looked sad and over it. Probably because she was pregnant at the time but no one at the pound thought fit to tell us that. The vet “took care of it” though before we could have done anything about it. Anyways she stalked me and hid under my bed for two years and eventually grew on me. And then I left for college and now she hates me while still being obsessed with me.



Shadow on the other hand is an overweight mutt kind of mutt that I picked out because she looked so happy despite being in a kennel with 4 other newborn puppies. She was supposed to be my dog but because Lady was psycho, Shadow was forced to get mellow and became the neutral family dog who sleeps with her head sticking out of the doggy door. She kind of recognizes me when I came home. Mostly she’s just happy to have someone else around to pet her.



So really the only pet that I’m obsessed with just as much as she’s obsessed with me is my cat Lily. She’s the reason I’m more of a cat person than I am a dog person because she does the whole unconditional love thing without being needy. I mean she’ll throw a fit if she doesn’t get enough attention but that’s way better than hiding under the bed and sulking. Being a cat though, she’s not very interesting and keeps her crazy to herself for the most part.





Ok. Good…now that that’s over with you’ll never have to deal with me gushing over them again. I have the feeling the first few of these are going to end with me introducing my life to you so I don’t have awkward explaining my references digressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment