Sunday, September 19, 2010

Off I go....again

Hello all....

As you may have noticed, I am not technically savvy on my new, amazing, wonderful, ipad yet, and instead of changing the whole name and domain again I think I'm just going to change the title. And instead of changing the title the way I want to i'm just going to change it the best way I can, which probably reflects my actual style better.

Also, you may have noticed that I have returned from Italy and am now back in my own U.S.of A. But to make things interesting I've decided to explore my own country a bit. I left L.A. on a jet plane yesterday morning and arrived in San Francisco to await my friend, the original pancakestacker herself so we could explore Seattle, Washington D.C., New York, and Boston before heading home so I could face up to real life.

After a series of bad experiences at sfo in the 3 hours I was there I got kind of tired out pretty quickly, not gonna lie. First there was a semi power outage as soon as I got off the plane so my hungry self couldn't get into any of the delicious fast food airport restaurants so I "decided" to make my way over to my connecting flight's gate. It took me an hour...AN HOUR to get from the gate I landed at to the gate I needed to be at and I had to go through security again. So I was starving, and because Virgin America is in the international terminal for now, I had to content myself with a salad from one of those pseudo fancy airport restaurants. If I have to eat crappy fast food I want GOOD crappy fast food. Then I got to sit and listen to the loudspeakers. From the unintelligible stewardess from Korean Air to the way too laid back stewards and stewardesses from Virgin America, I wasn't exactly inspired to fly.

But we got through it and landed in rainy Seattle around 5 pm. The airport here was very easy to get around in and pretty too, and our hotel was close by so we were able to get settled and work on hunting up a place to eat relatively quickly.

We chose a place called Japonessa sushi bar and we liked it so much we're going back one day to try out the bacon wrapped delicacies for lunch.

That's it for now... Ta ta


Oh and a warning. I won't be able to put pictures up till after I get back but I'm going to try and not let that stop me from posting at all.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if the link doesn't work...it's www.pancake stacker.blogspot.com for those interested souls

    ReplyDelete